jueves, 6 de julio de 2017

Reconocimiento a Jazmín Tischler


Nos llena de orgullo y alegría compartir con toda nuestra comunidad el reconocimiento a Jazmín Tischler de 2º año, quien nuevamente fue elegida como alumna del mes.

Hi Jazmin,
I hope you are well, and having a great week!
Congratulations! You were chosen as the Dual Diploma Student of the Month for July! Your hard work, and dedication to this program has not gone unnoticed. You have been working hard in both of your courses, and I am so proud of you. For being Student of the Month, you will have your picture and bio put on the school's website for July. The link is: http://www.aisvirtual.com/ 
I am so proud of you!! Way to go! Please send me your bio, and picture as soon as possible, so I can send to administration to add on the website next week! 
If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you so much! 
Darlene Bragg